Posts tagged "projects"
Includes an example to prevent closing Cloud9 browser tabs.
My love for Coda
knows no bounds. Except maybe the bounds of the tab bar.
I really wanted an easy way to insert phone numbers (or other contact information) as plain text into an SMS message for near universal compatibility.
Slower-than-I’d-like response times prompted me to implement OAuth in GTweet
GTweet Beta 2 is now live. Please visit gtweet.net
to re-make your GTweet URLs.
After a wonderful and relaxing trip to Greece, I returned to a flurry of e-mails warning me that GTweet
I (hopefully) fixed some text-encoding issues with GTweet
went live last night. Start reading Twitter in Google Reader today!
I changed the name of Twitterfeed to GTweet
and added avatars to the feed.
I re-published some old code that I wrote as a college sophomore when Google Analytics revealed people still looking for it.
By the power of regex I have corrected the behavior of Twitterfeed
when handling multiple links in a single tweet. Usernames prefixed by @ are also now made into links.
Despite conflicting opinions
on how to use Twitter, my OCD makes it very difficult not to read each and every toot that comes my way.
I like to read Twitter via Google Reader, but this has some drawbacks, so I wrote a bridge in PHP to make everything nicer.