I changed the name of Twitterfeed to GTweet and added avatars to the feed.
I re-published some old code that I wrote as a college sophomore when Google Analytics revealed people still looking for it.
By the power of regex I have corrected the behavior of Twitterfeed when handling multiple links in a single tweet. Usernames prefixed by @ are also now made into links.
Despite conflicting opinions on how to use Twitter, my OCD makes it very difficult not to read each and every toot that comes my way.
I like to read Twitter via Google Reader, but this has some drawbacks, so I wrote a bridge in PHP to make everything nicer.