After a wonderful and relaxing trip to Greece, I returned to a flurry of e-mails warning me that GTweet is down.
I (hopefully) fixed some text-encoding issues with GTweet.
GTweet went live last night. Start reading Twitter in Google Reader today!
I changed the name of Twitterfeed to GTweet and added avatars to the feed.
By the power of regex I have corrected the behavior of Twitterfeed when handling multiple links in a single tweet. Usernames prefixed by @ are also now made into links.
Despite conflicting opinions on how to use Twitter, my OCD makes it very difficult not to read each and every toot that comes my way.
I like to read Twitter via Google Reader, but this has some drawbacks, so I wrote a bridge in PHP to make everything nicer.
I wrote a simple php page that greps through the html files within Coda’s "books" and displays the results ordered by the number times the search term appears.
Coda has the ability to display online reference manuals as searchable "books". The feature is nice, but I felt as though it would be more useful to have locally stored books that could be referenced when offline.
I rebuilt my brother’s web site using Joomla 1.5 to gain some experience with the CMS.